Terms and Conditions
“Seller” means Norman Knights Ltd
“Buyer” means any customer of Norman Knights Ltd
“Goods” means any goods supplied by Norman Knights Ltd to a customer
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the seller, these terms and conditions of sale shall override any terms or conditions stipulated, incorporated, or referred to by the buyer in his order or negotiations.
- Whilst every effort will be made to supply the quantity and/or weight ordered by the buyer, the seller reserves the right to supply such quantity and/or weight within a tolerance of +/- 10%, and the buyer shall pay for the actual quantity and/or weight delivered. The seller may deliver in instalments. Each instalment shall be treated as a separate contract, and no breach in relation thereto shall entitle the buyer to reject other instalments or deliveries.
- If the seller shall, at the buyer’s request, render any service outside the obligations of the contract, such service will be rendered on the strict understanding that no liability shall attach to the seller for any omission, neglect, or act whatsoever of any person rendering that service.
- The risk in the goods shall pass from the seller to the buyer upon delivery of such goods to the buyer. However, notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risks in the goods, title and property of the goods, including full legal and beneficial ownership, shall not pass to the buyer until the seller has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full for all goods delivered to the buyer under this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer for which payment of the full price of the goods thereunder has not been paid. Payment of the full price of the goods shall include the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer under which the goods were delivered.
- The seller shall not be liable for loss of profit or any other consequential loss whatsoever, and his liability (whether arising under or out of statute, contract, negligence or otherwise) shall in no case exceed the price of the article or articles of or in respect of which, or of the non-delivery or late delivery of which, the complaint is made. All claims regarding goods delivered shall be made in writing within thirty days of delivery, and all claims not made shall be barred. All claims must be made before the goods are processed in any form, or otherwise, they shall be absolutely barred.
- It is a term of this contract that the buyer shall pay all sums due to the seller on the due date, and if he fails to do so, the seller.
- Suspend deliveries under any or all contracts with the buyer while the buyer is in arrears and/or
- Give notice in writing that if any such sum or sums be not paid in 14 days, any or all such contracts may be cancelled, and if all such sums are not paid in that time, may, by further notice, treat any or all such contracts as determined and claim damages as for repudiation.
- All goods will be of merchantable quality but are not sold as fit for any particular purpose, and any condition or warranty to the contrary express or implied is excluded.
- This contract shall be governed by the Laws of England